COMPETITION TIME! To celebrate the launch of the #BuySocial for a Better World campaign run by Socialent Erprise UK we are launching our exclusive Instagram competition to win a hamper of incredible prizes from yours truly and a section of fellow ethical brands including: Cafédirect, NEMI Teas, Divine Chocolate, Stand4Socks, Jerry Bottle and BECO.
Simply tag a friend in the comments under our Instagram post (each tag equals to one entry), tell us what your best tip is to make a better world, and follow all the brands by Sunday 13th October to be in the chance of winning this amazing hamper to share with a friend, which includes:
- BECO. – Honey Blossom Shampoo Bar
- Cafédirect – Honduras and D.R. Congo coffee blends from the London Fields Roastery
- Divine Chocolate – milk chocolate and dark chocolate bars
- Jerry Bottle – 550ml jerrycan in yellow
- NEMI Teas – English Breakfast Pack of 15 tea bags
- Stand4Socks – pair of socks
- The Soap Co. – Detox Bath Oil
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Please see the Terms & Conditions below for full details.
Terms & conditions
The promoter is: The Soap Co. (CLARITY & Co., charity number 210794, company registration number 00116713) whose registered office is at Unit 7, Highams Park Industrial Estate, London, E4 9JD.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of CLARITY & Co. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition is via Instagram and details of how to enter are via https://thesoapco.org/blogs/newsletter/win-eden-project-tickets.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- How to Enter:
- To join in the campaign entrants will need to follow all the brands, tag a friend and leave a comment to tell The Soap Co. what your top tips are to make a Better World.
- The winner will be selected at random from entrants who have fulfilled all the terms of entry, from the Instagrams all of the brands taking part.
- When to Enter and Who can Enter:
- The Competition opens on Monday 7 October 2019 and closes Saturday 12 October 2019 at 24:00.
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- Entrants can enter as many time as they’d like, but can only tag the same person once.
- The Competition is only for people who are the UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of The Soap Co. and brands taking part, or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- The prize is as follows:
- The prize for winning the competition will be Soap Co. Bath Oil, Cafédirect London Fields Roastery coffee, NEMI Teas, Divine Chocolate, Stand4Socks, BECO. Honey Blossom Shampoo Bar and a 550ml stainless steel water bottle from Jerry Bottle.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize are as stated and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. The prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by an Instagram direct message within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- The prize will only be delivered to a UK address agreed with the prize winner.
- Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on The Soap Co. digital channels or other media if you win any prizes under the competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree that The Soap Co. may contact you in relation to the competition.
- Competition Rules
- The Competition will be run and prizes will be awarded at The Soap Co. sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to The Soap Co. website and services, and to refuse entry into the competition.
- We reserve the right to change the competition rules and these terms and conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the website.
- Liability and Indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, The Soap Co. and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond The Soap Co. reasonable control.
- The Soap Co. does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- The Soap Co. shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- You agree to indemnify The Soap Co. against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with The Soap Co.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- The Soap Co. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Soap Co. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.