Growing social enterprise on the hunt for an ambitious self-starter to super charge our growth.
Are you passionate about making a difference and ready for a challenge?
Are you looking to use your account management and sales skills for good?
Are you looking to develop both personally and professionally in a dynamic social-enterprise at a pivotal point for the organisation?
Then you might be just the person for the job!
Job OverviewA vital and strategic role to maximise revenue and contribution for CLARITY & Co. As the charity grows and extends into new markets and products, your role is to establish, maintain and develop relationships with new and existing business customers including their distributors, facilities management companies to grow market presence and drive sales. This is a hybrid sales and account management role where you will be able to manage and develop the strategy for winning new business and upselling across our 3 brands: CLARITY, BECO. and The Soap Co. This is a role where you can make a real and tangible difference from day one.
Role, Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for all B2B sales revenue.
- Grow and develop commercial relationships with our existing customers (account management) to maximise products and volumes with every customer.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with local and national distributors and facilities management companies.
- Identify and follow up opportunity for new business; approaching a new market segment (e.g. hospitality), through existing contacts, at trade shows, etc.
- Prioritise, track and respond to all new business enquiries and determine best route to supply, depending on size of the opportunity.
- Support customer access to marketing support and materials which you will develop with the marketing team.
- Manage and maintain up-to-date CRM.
- Monitor sales and performance, acting as the key knowledge point of B2B sales in the organisation.
- Creatively preparing for, and pitching to, new customers including creating assets and documents to support your pitch.
- Manage, coordinate and work with volunteers and interns.
- Attend events, conferences and trade shows to network and speak, spreading the word about our organisation to people from a diverse range of industries.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in sales and account management.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Natural aptitude for numbers, problem-solving skills and thinking on your feet.
- Outgoing and confident communicator with a track record of interacting and influencing people from all levels of seniority.
- An open-minded approach to the role and a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise your own work within tight deadlines.
- Comfortable taking the initiative.
- A passion for social change and diversity.
- Works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability for your areas of responsibility and prioritise tasks and seek solutions in an assertive manner.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on Indeed.co.uk
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Midday Friday 31st January 2020