This privacy statement sets out how The Soap Co handles and protects any information provided when you using our website, services and purchasing our products. The Soap Co is committed to ensuring that your information is kept secure at all times. When asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Any information provided will not be used or shared outside The Soap Co.
(1) Information The Soap Co Collects
When using this website and services, you may be required to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Non-personally identifiable information that is collected includes; your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this website and individual pages on this website and data that may be collected through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(2) Use and Disclosure of Your Information
The Soap Co may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce terms of operation.
- Improve products/services and customer experience as well as inform you about products, services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of this site including products and services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- The Soap Co. does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. In permitting circumstances may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services provided to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if The Soap Co believes that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms of operation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of The Soap Co. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(3) External Links
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links, you should note that The Soap Co has no control over such other websites. Therefore, The Soap Co cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.